I am submitting my card to Tuesday Trigger "Watercolor Butterflies". Although my card doesn't include watercoloring, I used heat embossing and paper piecing technique :)
- Make card base from White CS.
- Cut a piece of Patterned Paper, add stitches, tie on ribbon, and adhere it to card base. I used PP from Clothesline Collection by Little Yellow Bicycle. (Just cut one corner of the scallop paper)
- Stamp image on Patterned paper (Nantucket Collection from Pink Paislee) in Black Soot Distress Ink, add Clear embossing powder and heat it up. Set it to cool and cut out flower and butterfly (I used a yellow and pink PP from this collection) TIP: You can enhance the colors by adding a little bit of Copic Markers.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Circle Nestabilities. Glue images on White piece.
- Mat White CS piece with a Yellow Scallop CS panel.
- Adhere it to card base with pop dots.
- Add brad to ribbon and Liquid Pearls.
Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by.