Tuesday, April 10

God is Good all the time

Hello my friends! Hope you all had a great Easter time. We had a great time as a family, my daughter enjoyed Easter Egg Hunt at one of our local churches, great Sunday service and a fabulous Easter dinner made by me :)
I took few days off from blogging 'cause I've been working on some projects for the next Gina K. Designs Release and also other secrets projects I can't tell you yet. Yes, I love to tease you :)

Today, I want to show a card I made using Melanie's newest set called "Wild Flowers"

Submitting this card to:
God is Good all the time

Directions:
  • Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
  • Cut a piece of White cardstock: 3.75" x 5". Stamp flowers in VersaMark Ink and add Clear Embossing powder. Heat it up.
  • Using Distress Inks sponge to make the image show up. I used 3 different colors, starting from the top: Dried Marigold, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey. Then rub the images with a piece of Paper Towel to remove any ink from the images.
  • Punch opposite corners and adhere panel to card base.
  • Stamp a butterfly in Dried Marigold Distress Ink, cut it out and adhere it to card. Add Star Dust Stickles.
  • Stamp Sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
  • Add pearls. Make a double bow using the Bow-Easy, adhere it to card.


Card Recipe:
  • Cardstock: White (GKD)
  • Stamps: Wild Flowers (GKD)
  • Ink: VersaMark (Tsukineko), Dried Marigold Distress, Mustrad Seed Distress, Wild Honey Distress, Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
  • Embellishments: Pearls, Yellow/White Ribbon (GKD), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
  • Accessories: Corner Punch, Scor-tape, Sponges, Mini glue dots.
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love your embossing! Great colors too. Thank you for playing at Twisted Tuesdays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great card! Just beautiful! Your bow is perfect! Mine are always lopsided or upside down! Thank you for sharing and for playing along with us over at Twisted Tuesdays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card! The colors are just gorgeous. Thanks, for sharing so I could see it on 2TC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is Indeed! What a gorgeous card too! I love the yellow and white together. So beautiful.
    I found you via the Follow Me Forum at the Outlaw site and I am glad I did. You do beautiful work! It is always cool to find fellow believers that share the same love of God and paper crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, He is!! Beautiful card!!

    Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, your embossing is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along this week at Twisted Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card as always, Giovana! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lily Pad Cards. :)

    ReplyDelete