I took few days off from blogging 'cause I've been working on some projects for the next Gina K. Designs Release and also other secrets projects I can't tell you yet. Yes, I love to tease you :)
Today, I want to show a card I made using Melanie's newest set called "Wild Flowers"
Submitting this card to:
God is Good all the time
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a piece of White cardstock: 3.75" x 5". Stamp flowers in VersaMark Ink and add Clear Embossing powder. Heat it up.
- Using Distress Inks sponge to make the image show up. I used 3 different colors, starting from the top: Dried Marigold, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey. Then rub the images with a piece of Paper Towel to remove any ink from the images.
- Punch opposite corners and adhere panel to card base.
- Stamp a butterfly in Dried Marigold Distress Ink, cut it out and adhere it to card. Add Star Dust Stickles.
- Stamp Sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Add pearls. Make a double bow using the Bow-Easy, adhere it to card.
- Cardstock: White (GKD)
- Stamps: Wild Flowers (GKD)
- Ink: VersaMark (Tsukineko), Dried Marigold Distress, Mustrad Seed Distress, Wild Honey Distress, Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Pearls, Yellow/White Ribbon (GKD), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Corner Punch, Scor-tape, Sponges, Mini glue dots.
Have a great day!!