The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop!!! Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of deeply etched, pre-cut Gina K. Designs stamps! To see the full list of winners check the Big News forum at Stamp TV a couple of days after the hops!!
Vintage Notes: This is fantastic set by Tami!!
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock.
- Mat a piece of Chocolate Brown Cardstock and Patterned Paper. Emboss PP with Swiss Dots Embossing folder.
- Tie on White Organdy Ribbon and make a bow. Adhere panel to card base.
- Ink edges of a White Doily, fold it and adhere it to card.
- Die-cut a tag in Ivory Cardstock, stamp Big Note image and Just a Note saying in Vintage Photo Distress ink, then ink all edges. Add a couple of paper flowers and adhere tag to card.
- Add Pearls to opposite corners and die-cut butterfly :)
Sweet Strawberries: This set is super reFRESHing! Theresa has done it again. My card sample is a 6" square card.
- Make card base from White cardstock (6" square)
- Cut a panel from Jelly Bean Green Cardstock (5.5" square), mat this piece with Patterned Paper (Berry Sweet from K&Company). Die-cut a border using Classic Bracket Edgeabilities Dies in Bubblegum Pink Cardstock. Add zig-zag stitches.
- Tie on White Organdy Ribbon. Create a double bow with Bow-easy.
- Stamp image onto Watercolor Pencil and color it with Watercolor Pencils (Inktense WP). Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Circle Nestabilities. Adhere it to card base with Mini Pop Dots. Add bow.
- Stamp sentiment on White Cardstock in Black Soot Distress Ink. Die-cut and emboss piece with Labels Fourteen Nestabilities. Adhere it to card with Medium Pop Dots.
- Add Crystal Lacquer to strawberries, leaves and flower.
All the items in bold can be found at Gina K. Designs Store
Check out all the amazing designs and inspiration:
- Gina K
- Tami Mayberry - Illustrator Vintage Notes
- Theresa Momber – Illustrator Sweet Strawberries
- AJ Otto
- Carolina Buchting
- Carolyn King
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Donna Baker
- Emily Giovanni
- Giovana Smith
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lee Murphy
- Lori McAree
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Michelle Woerner
- Sharon Harnist
- Suzanne Dean
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
Have fun hopping.
Thanks so much for stopping by!