The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop!!! Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of deeply etched, pre-cut Gina K. Designs stamps! To see the full list of winners check the Big News forum at Stamp TV a couple of days after the hops!!
Basket Additions 2: Another super cute set from our very talented Melanie! and great for Paper piecing or coloring.
- Make card base from White cardstock (heavy weight) 6" square.
- Cut a panel from Innocent Pink Cardstock (5.5" square), mat this with Petals & Wings Patterned Paper (ink all edges) and add zig-zag stitches.
- Tie Light Pink Gingham Ribbon around and adhere piece to card base.
- Die-cut a piece of White CS using Fleur De Lis Square Nestabilities, emboss and stencil as well. Adhere it to card base with pop dots.
- Stamp image onto White cardstock. Color it with Copic Markers. Cut them out and glue basket direct onto White Square piece and add top piece with Pop dots.
- Paper piece blanket and book (Paper used from Petals & Wings Patterned Paper)
- Create a double bow with bow-easy and adhere it to card.
- Add a couple of Gold nail heads to opposite corners.
Lacy Borders: This is one of my favorite sets :) So elegant and easy to work with.
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Cut a panel from White cardstock. (5" x 3.75")
- Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Stamp Border Scallop lace image onto Vellum paper (x3) in Versamark Embossing Ink. Add Bridal Embossing Tinsel and heat it up. Cut them out.
- Adhere the lace stamped image on your card panel with 1/8" Scor-Tape.
- Add White Organdy Ribbon around, add paper flower.
- Add little drops of White Opal Liquid Pearls.
All the items in bold can be found at Gina K. Designs Store
Check out all the amazing designs and inspiration:
Thanks so much for stopping by.