Congrats card: Using the new "Pennant Party" Set.
- Die-cut and emboss a couple of pieces of White Cardstock using Beaded Squares Dies. Create a card.
- Die-cut a square piece of Patterned Paper and Light Blue Cardstock. Mat together and add zig-zag stitches. Adhere it to card base.
- Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Die-cut pennants, stamp image onto pennants and add Star Dust Stickles. Set aside to dry.
- After pennants are dried, adhere them to card.
- Thread a yellow button with Twine and add twine bows.
- Add clear rhinestones.
- Cardstock: White, Light Blue.
- Patterned Paper: Honey Cake Collection (My Mind's Eye)
- Stamps: Pennant Party (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
- Ink: Vintage Photo & Mustrad Seed Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Yellow button, Twine, Clear Rhinestones, Star Dust Stickles.
- Accessories: Pennants Dies (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps), Beaded Squares & Squares Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scor-tape, Sewing machine
Vintage PostCard: Using the new "PostCard" Set
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock.
- Create a background with the long stamp image.
- Stamp Post Card saying in Vintage Photo Ink.
- Stamp postal image in Tea Dye Ink.
- Distress all edges and mount this piece on Chocolate Cardstock. Add stitches.
- Stamp "stamp image" , die-cut it and then add it to card with foam tape.
- Tie on ribbon and copper tinsel.
- Sponge cover of your card.
- Adhere panel to card base.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Chocolate.
- Stamps: PostCard (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
- Ink: Vintage Photo Distress, Tea Dye Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Seam Binding Ribbon, Copper tinsel.
- Accessories: Post Stamp Die (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps), Distresser (CTMH), Sewing machine, Pop dots, Sponges, Scor-tape.
And just in case, here is the whole list of team members hopping along with us today:
After the hop, make plans to join us for our New Release Party over in our Member Company Forums on Splitcoaststampers. We'll have full reveals of all the stamp and dies sets being released this month, challenges to inspire you, and of course fun chatter with great friends! See you there!