Submitting this card to:
- Lily Pad Cards: Flower Challenge
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Stamp background image in Crushed Olive Distress Ink.
- Stamp flower image in Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.
- Stamp sentiment in Black Soot Distress Ink.
- Adhere a couple of strips of Patterned Paper from Petals & Wings Collection, add stitches.
- Tie on twine and add a green button. Make a bow.
- Add Ruby Red Liquid Pearls in each flower and under sentiment.
- Cardstock: White (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Petals & Wings (GKD)
- Stamps: Petals & Wings StampTV Kit. (GKD)
- Ink: Crushed Olive, Worn Lipstick, Black Soot (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Green button (GKD), Ruby Red Liquid Pearls (Ranger), Red twine (The Twinery)
- Accessories: Mini glue dots, Sewing machine
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!