My daughter had way too much fun and way too much sugar too, LOL.
Anyway, I am excited to share with you a tutorial I made for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps on SCS :) I love flowers and I used the new heart dies to make my flower, you can find the step by step tutorial HERE, I will appreciate if you leave me a comment too :)
For my card I used the sketch from Card Patterns :)
- Make card base from Ivory cardstock.
- Cut out a 1" square from Patterned Paper. Adhere pieces to Sweet Corn cardstock and add stitches.
- Adhere Scallop Heart Border to piece.
- Tie on ribbon.
- Addhere flower with Large Glue Dot.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Cardtsock: Ivry, Sweet Corn (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Blissful Collection by Authentique
- Stamps: Love from Rhubarb (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
- Ink: Vintage Photo Distres Ink. (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Seam Binding Ribbon, Handmade flower, Star Dust Stickles, Pearls.
- Accessories: Heart Dies, Heart Scallop Border Dies (Sweet'n Sassy Stamps), Sewing machine, Large Glue Dots.
Have a great day!