The colors come from The Play Date Cafe and the sketch comes from Deconstructing Sketch.
I am also including this card in the iCopic Challenge "Hearts" I added a button heart and the girl's skirt has a couple of hearts :), and last but not least "Love is in the Air" by Simon Says Challenge.
- Add circles to panel.
- Add heart button and mini alphabet stickers.
- Add a couple of blue rhinestones.
- Cardstock: White (Gina K. Designs)
- Patterned Paper: Blue from Handmade Collection (K&Company), Yellow from Blissful Collection (Aunthentique)
- Image: A Big Whoop by Mo's Digital Pencil.
- EMbellishments: Yellow/White Ribbon (SU), Yellow button, Blue Rhinestones (Kaisercrafts).
- Accessories: Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing machine, Copic MArkers, Scor-tape, Alphabet Stickers.
Have a great day.