The stamps I used for this card are from "He Lives" Set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
- Make card base from Bashful Blue CS.
- Mat Kraft Cs and PP, add zig-zag stitched and adhere it to card base.
- Add burlap to card.
- Stamp cross on Watercolor Paper in Stazon Black Ink, color it with Watercolor Pencil (Inktense)
- Stamp Sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil them and adhere them to card.
- Add pearls.
- Add Crystal Lacquer to cross and set aside to dry.
- Cardstock: Bashful Blue (SU), Kraft (Gina K. Designs), Watercolor Paper.
- Patterned paper: Nantucket (Pink Paislee)
- Stamps: He Lives (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
- Ink: Stazon Black, Memento Tuxedo Black.
- Embellishments: Burlap Fabric, Pearls.
- Accessories: Oval Nestabilities, Labels 3 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Crystal Lacquer, Pop Dots, Scor-tape.
Have a great day.