So, I created a especial card for Gina and I hope she likes it.
Happy Birthday to you.
- Make card base from Kraft Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from White Cardstock. 3.75" x 5"
- Stamp flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black and color them with Copic Markers.
- Adhere Patterned Paper (ink all edges) and add stitches.
- Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress.
- Tie on jute twine and add a button.
- Add panel to card base with Large Pop dots.
- Add Star Dust Stickles to flowers.
- Cardstock: Kraft, White (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Image from Falling for you, Sentiment from Bold & Beautiful (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
- Paper: Honey Cake (My Mind's Eye)
- Embellishments: Jute twine, Yellow button (GKD Store), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Mini glue dots, Large Pop dots, Sewing machine, Copic Markers.
Here is a list of the DT ladies who are sharing something especial for Gina today.
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Birthday Gina!!