Thursday, February 16

Happy "Belated" Valentine's Day

Hello my friends! Hope your Valentine's Day was great. I got a pretty card from my husband a box oh my favorite chocolate "Kit-Kat", that for sure made super happy :) I also went to my daughter's class and had a very easy card making class with all the kids, they were super excited to make a card for their parents.
My daughter then got sick and I didn't sleep well,  so that's why I've been absent.
I want to show a card I taught at our Women's Bible Study Group, the ladies and I had a great time and we got super crafty :)


For this card I used the "Love You!" saying from Love from Rhurbarb Set, the kraft piece was die-cut and embossed using Circle Dies and I stamped the flourish image in half of the circle. I used the cute image from You Set.
I decorated my card using a piece of PP and the Heart Scallop Border Die, I also die-cut a big felt heart, I really love this heart shape :)

Also want to show you the cookies I made with my daughter before Valentine's, this is a recipe from The Pioneer Woman and the cookies are delicious!!!


Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. It sounds as if you've been extremely busy Giovana. Love the card you did with your group. Those cookies look amazing! Hope your daughter is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Giovana. Love the lay-out and the sweet felt heart... just a perfect card. :o)

    ReplyDelete