- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Stamp image in Tea Dye Distress Ink.
- Stamp an extra bird image in Tea Dye Distress and the nest in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Cut them out and adhere them to image with Mini Pop Dots.
- Cut a panel from Kraft CS. Punch opposite sides and emboss it with Distressed Stripes Embossing folder.
- Create a window with Oval Nestabilities.
- Stamp sentiment in Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
- Add Naiheads.
- Add Fabric flower, add a rhinestone and jute twine.
All the items in bold can be found at Gina K. Designs Store
Now, are you ready for more inspiration?! Visit the DT blogs listed below and leave a comment for your chance to win, Gina will be choosing a winner from all the comments who will win a fabulous Gina K. Designs grab bag filled with a least a dozen individual precut images!
- Gina K
- Giovana Smith ---> You are HERE
- Jennie Harper
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lori McAree
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Sharon Harnist
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
- AJ Otto
- Carolina Buchting
- Cathy Tidwell
- Donna Baker
- Emily Giovanni