For my card I combined few challenges from SCS and used the sketch from Simon Says Challenge.
- Make card base from Kraft CS. Ink all edges with Vintage Photo Distress and add stitches.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Die-cut a Circle piece from Patterned Paper and a Scallop Piece from Pink Cardstock. Assembly them together and add zig-zag stitches. Adhere piece to card base.
- Stamp bear on White CS in Tuxedo Black Ink. Color image with Copic Markers.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece with Rectangle Nestabilities.
- Add image to card.
- Add dew drops with mini glue dots.
- Add Crystal Lacquer to bear's nose and arrow.
- Add Star Dust Stickles to bear's wings.
- Tie on Twine.
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!