So, for this week, our challenge is "NEW" it can be any new product you just got, or a card for a "new baby, car, home" etc.
And this is the card I have for you today. I am using the new stamps from Gina K. Designs, this set was released 2 days ago and I love it :)
- Die-cut a couple of Scallop circles in Ivory CS. Create a card base with them.
- Die-cut a circle from Innocent Pink CS and a smaller circle from True Love Patterned paper. Adhere Lace Tape Ribbon in Ivory and Dark Pink. Add zig zag stitches.
- Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress and Border frame in Victorian Velvet Distress. Die-cut and emboss piece with Rectangle Fleur de Lis Dies.
- Adhere it to card with Pop dots.
- Add a couple of paper flowers to card front.
- Add a little bit of stitckles to flowers.
- Cardstock: Innocent Pink, Ivory (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: True Love (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Special Occasion Tags (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Vintage Photo Distress, Victorian Velvet Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Ivory Lace Tape Ribbon, Dark Pink Lace Tape Ribbon (Love my Tapes), Paper Flowers (Recollections), Mini Pearls (GKD), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Scallop Circle Dies, Circle Dies, Rectangle Fleur de Lis Dies (Spellbinders), Pop dots, Sewing machine.
The deadline for this challenge is 11.59pm PST on Friday, January 6, 2012. For more details, some fabulous design team inspiration and to link up your projects, click here
Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by!!