- Stately Flowers and Make a Statement designed by Melanie Muenchinger.
- Close Knit Friends Duo
- Because of You Duo
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a couple of different Patterned Papers, distress and ink all edges and add stitches individually. Then add them to card base.
- Stamp flower image on Watercolor Paper in Stazon Black Ink. Color image with Inktense Watercolor Pencils (love these pencils)
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Labels 10 Nestabilities.
- Stamp sentiment on Watercolor Paper in Stazon Black Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Fancy Tags Shapeabilities.
- Add image and sentiment to card base.
- Add pearls and StarDust Stickles to glower.
- Cover flower with Crystal Lacquer.
- Cardstock: Ivory (Gina K. Designs), Watercolor Paper (LSS)
- Paper: Gypsy Sisters Collections (KaiserCraft)
- Ink: Stazon Black, Old Paper Distress (Ranger), Inktense Watercolor Pencils (Derwent)
- Embellishments: Pearls (GKD), StarDust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Labels 10 Nestabilities, Fancy Tags Shapeabilities (Spellbinders), Scor-Tape, Pop dots, Paper Distresser (CTMH), Sewing machine.
Make a "State"ment: This set has the perfect sayings and it's the perfect addition to Stately Flowers set.
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Sweet Corn CS (4" x 5.25"), add Patterned Paper panel and strip and add zig-zag stitches.
- Tie on ribbon and add a brad. Secure bow with glue dot.
- Add white doily paper piece to card.
- Stamp sentiment on White CS, Die-cut piece with Circle Nestabilities. Mat this piece with a scallop circle from Sweet Corn CS. Adhere it to card.
- Stamp butterflies on White CS in Barn Door Distress Ink, add Clear Embossing Powder and set to heat. Create a 3D butterfly and adhere it to card. Add mini pearls.
- Cardstock: White, Sweet Corn (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: Hometown Summer Collection (Pink Paislee)
- Ink: Barn Door Distress, Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Mini Pearls, Doily (GKD), Seam Binding Ribbon, Pearl Brad (American Crafts)
- Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Glue dots, Scor-tape, Sewing machine.
Close Knit Friends Duo: I love the Vintage look of these card :) Makes me remember my grandma and her knitting basket :)
- Stamp image on White Cardstock. Color it with Copic Markers.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Fleur de Lis Square Dies.
- Die-cut and emboss 2-piece of Sweet Corn CS using the biggest die from Fleur de Lis Squares Dies. Create a card using these 2 pieces.
- Adhere a piece of Patterned Paper to front of card.
- Adhere image.
- Stamp sentiment on White CS in Vintage Photo Distress. Die-cut piece using Grommet Tags Shapeabilities.
- Add silver brads to tag and adhere it to card with pop dots.
- Add a couple of paper flowers.
- Cardstock: White, Sweet Corn (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: Nantucket Collection (Pink Paislee)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Silver brads, Paper flowers.
- Accessories: Square nestabilities, Fleur de Lis Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Pop dots, Scor-tape.
Because of You Duo:
- Make card base from White cardstock. 5" square card.
- Cut out a panel from Silver CS and Patterned Paper. Add zig-zag stitches. Adhere it to card base.
- Die-cut and emboss a piece of Silver CS with Scallop Circle Nestabilities.
- Stamp image on White CS in Versamark Ink, add Black Embossing powder and heat it up.
- Mat Scallop Circle and Circle together. Adhere it to card.
- Add Red Rhinestones.
- Make a double bow with bow-easy. Add a red paper flower and add it to card.
- Inside: Cut a strip of patterned paper and adhere it to bottom part. Stamp sentiment on White CS in Memento Tuxedo Black. Die-cut and emboss sentiment using Fancy Tags Two Shapeabilities.
- Cardstock: White, Silver (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: Tie the knot (Making Memories)
- Ink: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments:Red Rhinestones, Silver Seam Binding Ribbon, Red Paper flowers.
- Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Fancy Tags Two Shapeabilities (Spellbinders), Scor-tape, Glue dots, Black Embossing powder (Ranger), Embossing heat gun, Sewing machine.
Now, are you ready for more inspiration?! Visit the DT blogs listed below and leave a comment for your chance to win, Gina will be choosing two winners from all the comments who will each win a fabulous Gina K. Designs grab bag filled with a least a dozen individual precut images!
- Gina K
- Melanie Muenchinger – Illustrator Stately Flowers and Make a Statement
- Carolina Buchting
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Donna Baker
- Emily Giovanni
- Giovana Smith---- You are Here
- Jennie Harper
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lee Murphy
- Michelle Woerner
- Sharon Harnist
- Suzanne Dean
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
Thanks for stopping by!