The Dream, The Hope, The Reality Card:
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock.
- Cut apiece of Patterned Paper (Butterfly Garden from Pink Paislee), ink all edges. Adhere it to a piece of Grass Green CS. Add a couple of strips of PP, for the top one punch bottom border, ink all edges and add stitches. Adhere it to card.
- Stamp image and sentiment on Ivory Cardstock in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Die-cut and emboss image using Rectangle Nestabilities. Adhere it to card with foam tape.
- Add Clear Rhinestones to top border and bow to card.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Grass Green (GKD)
- Paper: Butterfly Garden (Pink Paislee)
- Stamps: Dreams (GKD)
- Ink: Vintage Photo (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Clear Rhinestones, White Ribbon (GKD)
- Accessories: Border Punch (Fiskars), Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing machine, Sponges. Foam tape, Scor-tape.
- Die-cut 3 pieces of Red Hot CS using Eyelet Circle Nestabilities (Biggest die).
- Stamp image on White CS in Memento Tuxedo Black, color image with Copic Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Circle Nestabilities. Adhere it to 1 of the Red Hot Circles.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil a second piece of White CS using Circle Nestabilities. Adhere it to second piece of Red Hot CS.
- Stamps sentiment on White CS. Die-cut and emboss it using Fancy Tags Die. Adhere it to card using foam tape.
- Take your last piece of Red Hot CS, Score it exactly in half, the score it at 1", fold it and adhere to card to create the easel part. (See picture).
- Add bow and stickles to cupcake and turtle.
- Cardstock: White, Red Hot (GKD)
- Stamps: Birthday Bash (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Pink Ribbon (GKD), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Eyelet Circle Nestabilities, Fancy Tags (Spellbinders), Copic Markers, Fabri-tac, Scor-tape, Foam tape.
Are you ready for more inspiration? Check out the DT blogs listed below. Don't forget to leave a comment for your chance to win!!
- Gina K
- Giovana Smith ----You are here
- Janice Whiting
- Jennie Harper
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lee Murphy
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Michelle Woerner
- Sharon Harnist
- Suzanne Dean
- Tami Mayberry
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
- Carolina Buchting
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Donna Baker
Thanks so much for stopping by.