- Make card from Textured Bluff Cardstock. (Size 5" square)
- Emboss front of card .
- Print image on White Cardstock, green and pink patterned paper.
- Cut out leaves from green PP and glue them on White CS, do the same with flowers from pink PP.
- Mat White CS with Burgundy CS and add stitches. Add punch border piece. Adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment, die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Circle Nestabilities. Add to card with foam tape.
- Add Gold gala Glitz to flowers, then add Crystal Glitter to all flowers and leaves. Set to dry.
- Cardstock: Bluff (Bazzill), White, Cranberry Tart (GKD)
- Digital Image: Dogwood Branch (Tiffany Doodles)
- Stamp: Sent. from Garden Silhouettes (GKD)
- Ink: Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger Industries)