The sentiment is a freebie from Paper Craft Magazine, you can get it HERE. The sketch comes from Less is More and the pretty colors are from Moxie Fab: Tuesday Trigger, also submitting this card t Tuesday Throwdown: Florals
- Make card from cardstock.
- Emboss a piece of White cardstock, stamp flowers and tie ribbon around. Add a pearl on it. Adhere it to card.
- Print sentiment and die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Oval Nestabilities. Adhere it with Foam tape.
- Cardstock: Bashful Blue (SU), White (GKD)
- Stamps: Backgrounds 1 (Wplus9)
- Digi image: Paper Craft Magazine
- Ink: Memento Tangelo (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Light Blue Satin Ribbon (Offray), Pearl (Recollections)
- Accessories: Swiss Dots folder (Provo craft), Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scor-tape, Foam tape.
Have a great day!!