Anyway, I have a card for you today. It is a folded card and I really like it ;)
- Take a piece of 4.25" x 10" of cardstock. Score it at 3" and 6".
- Adhere ribbon around.
- Decorate your panels. I did decorate only the 1st and 3rd.
- Mat cardstcok and patterned paper. Ink all edges on PP. Add stitches.
- Stamp image on front panel. Add mini clear rhinestones.
- Stamp sentiments on White cardstock in Walnut Stain Ink. Die-cut them using Label 8 Nestabilities. Create a frame using the smallest square die from Fleur de Lis. Cut it in half and adhere it to sentiment.
- Add frame-sentiment on your back panel first.
- Add panel on front.
- Add flowers and pearls.
- Cardstock: White, Innocent Pink (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: Pastels Collection (Colobok)
- Stamps: Christ is Risen (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Walnut Stain Distress, Antique Linen Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Satin white flowers (Michael's), Pearls (Gina K. Designs), Pink Ribbon (Gina K. Designs).
- Accessories: Label 8 Nestabilities, Fleur de Lis dies (Spellbinders), Sponges, Scor-tape, Glue dots, Sewing machine.
I am submitting this card to:
Have a great day!