Sometimes, you need a little push and I found it in a couple of challenges:
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Die-cut and emboss a couple of Fleur De Lis Square (the smallest die) using Red Hot CS.
- Cut a piece of Red/White Polka Dot Fabric Sheet, adhere it to a piece of thin CS, then die-cut a couple squares (smallest die)
- Mat squares together and adhere them to card.
- Adhere a strip of White Lace Tape.
- Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo.
- Stamp image in Memento Tuxedo Black, color it with Markers. Stamp an extra piece (leaves) color, cut it and adhere it to image.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image piece, mat it with a Fleur De Lis Rectangle piece.
- Adhere image to card with Foam tape.
- Cardstock: White, Red Hot, Tan Leather (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Nature's Greetings (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage photo Distress, Wild Honey Distress (Ranger), Copic Markers.
- Embellishments: Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Square Nestabilities, Fleur de Lis Square Nestabilities, Rectangle Nestabilities, Fleur De Lis Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Red/White Polka Dots Fabric Sheet, White Lace Tape (Love My Tapes), Scor-tape.
Have a great day!