The project I have prepared for you is a pretty card using my favorite product "White Lace Tape", my card is simple and elegant, hope you like it.
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size
- Cut a panel from White cardstock, score every side at 0.5" and 0.75".
- Adhere 2 strips of White Lace Tape.
- Tie on Gold tensil.
- Adhere Poinsettia to card.
- Stamp sentiment and add a couple of pearls.
- Cardstock: White (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Poinsettia (Heartfelt Creations), Sentiment (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Copic Markers.
- Embellishments: White Lace Tape (Love My Tapes), Gold tensil (etsy), Pearls, Gold Brad.
- Accessories: Foam tape.
Are you ready for more inspiration?! Don't forget to visit DT blogs and leave a comment for your chance to win. Love My Tapes is giving away a nice package with assorted products for one lucky winner!!
Leave your comments by Tuesday December 13th, 8:00 pm (Eastern Time). The winner will be announced on the Love My Tapes Blog on December 14Th!!
I am submitting this card to 2 fantastic challenges:
Have fun Hopping!!