For my card I used the sketch #158 from Clean & Simple Stamping, although my sentiment was position in a different spot :)
- Make a card base form Ivory Cardstock. 5.5" x 4.25"
- Emboss bottom part of your front card.
- Adhere Dark Pink Lace Tape Ribbon.
- Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Die-cut a piece of Leather Fabric Sheet using Square Nestabilities. Adhere it to card.
- Stamp image onto White CS, color it with Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece with Square Nestabilities. Add Glitter to small parts of image.
- Add Pink Rhinestones.
- Cardstock: White, Ivory (GKD)
- Stamps: Cool beans (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Dark Pink Lace Tape, Brown Leather Fabric Sheet Tape (Love my Tapes), Pink Rhinestones (Kaisercraft), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Swiss Dots (Provo craft), Pop dots.
Have a great day!