Monday, September 19

What's brewin'

Hello my friends! Hope you are having a great Monday. Here really feels like a Monday, LOL, I just wish I could've slept for a little longer, anyways, I will make it a "coffee day" and I will survive until bed time. Talking about coffee, I have a nice card using the new "Cool Beans" set from Gina K. Stamps (this set is free with the purchase of 3 sets!) and a beautiful Dark Pink Lace and Leather Fabric Sheet tapes from "Love my Tapes"

For my card I used the sketch #158 from Clean & Simple Stamping, although my sentiment was position in a different spot :)


Directions:
  1. Make a card base form Ivory Cardstock. 5.5" x 4.25"
  2. Emboss bottom part of your front card.
  3. Adhere Dark Pink Lace Tape Ribbon.
  4. Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
  5. Die-cut a piece of Leather Fabric Sheet using Square Nestabilities. Adhere it to card.
  6. Stamp image onto White CS, color it with Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece with Square Nestabilities. Add Glitter to small parts of image.
  7. Add Pink Rhinestones.

Card Recipe:
  • Cardstock: White, Ivory (GKD)
  • Stamps: Cool beans (GKD)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
  • Embellishments: Dark Pink Lace Tape, Brown Leather Fabric Sheet Tape (Love my Tapes), Pink Rhinestones (Kaisercraft), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
  • Accessories: Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Swiss Dots (Provo craft), Pop dots.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Cute card, Giovanna! I love this stamp set. Great combination of 'hard' and 'soft' with the leather fabric, lace ribbon, and rhinestones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp set and I really like the way you incorporated all the textures of the lace ribbon,
    glitter and leather fabric to showcase your image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the lace on this card, but had trouble seeing the other pics on your blog. Sorry

    ReplyDelete