Here are my projects.
Have a Joyous Holiday: Love this set!! It has a lot of possibilities, the images can be mix/match with other sets and sentiments :) To be honest the first time I heard this song "12 Days of Christmas" was 2 or 3 years ago, I don't think I've ever heard it in Spanish, weird I know.
- Make card from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Mat Red Hot CS and Patterned Paper, add a strip punch border and add stitches. Adhere panel to card.
- Stamp image to White CS, color birds with Copic Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Circle Nestabilities. Mat this piece with a Red Scallop Circle.
- Stamp sentiment on White CS. Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece with Grommet Tag Dies. Add black brads.
- Adhere panels to card.
- Add pearls and stitckles to bird's wings and musical notes.
- Cardstock: White, Red Hot (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Jovial (BasicGrey)
- Stamps: My True Love Gave to Me (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: Pearls, Black Brads (GKD), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Grommet Tag Shapeabilities (Spellbinders), Pop dots, Scor-tape, Border Punch (Fiskars), Sewing machine, Sponges.
YOU MOCHA my day: If you love coffe, you will love the new Free With Three set: Cool beans" I love coffee and eventhough I have tried to quit it, I can't. Sometimes you just a cup of coffee to start your day :)
- Make card base from Kraft CS. A2 size card.
- Mat a piece of Ivory and Chocolate Brown CS. Ink all edges and add stitches. Stamp sentiment. Adhere panel to card.
- Stamp beans on White CS, color them with Markers and cut them out. Adhere it to stitched panel.
- Stamp image on White CS, color it with Copic Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Circle Nestabilities. Add pop dots to the back and adhere it to a scallop kraft piece. Adhere it to card.
- Add stitckles to coffee.
- Cardstock: White, Ivory, Chocolate Brown, Kraft (GKD)
- Stamps: Cool Beans (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishment: Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Pop dots, Scor-tape, Copic Markers, Sponges, Sewing machine.
Now, are you ready for more inspiration?! Visit the DT blogs listed below and leave a comment for your chance to win a set of your choice!!