Here are my projects:
Celebrate the Season: "Celebrate" set has images for different occasions like Fall, Halloween, Christmas, etc. I decided to make a Christmas card and I love the results.
- Make card from Ivory CS. A2 size.
- Using the oval tag from Fancy Tags Two, die-cut, emboss a couple of them in Red Hot CS. Create a frame.
- Stamp sentiment in Barn Door Distress Ink.
- Die-cut a piece of Scor-Tape Sheet and Ivory CS using Oval Nestabilities. Peel one side of your Scor-tape paper and adhere it to carsdtock. Apply Microfine Transparent Glitter. Stamp the snowman on it. Color it with Copic Markers. (Yes, you are reading this right! This microfine glitter is awesome, tutorial to come)
- Adhere image to card with Pop Dots.
- Make a bow and adhere it to card.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Red Hot (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Celebrate (GKD)
- Ink: Barn Boor Distress, Black Soot Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Christmas Ribbon (GKD)
- Accessories: Oval Nestabilities, Fancy Tags Two (Spellbinders), Scor-tape Sheet paper, Glue dots, Pop Dots, Microfine Transparent Glitter (Art Glitter)
Home is where the heart is: I love Tami's new set. So whimsical and fun to color and do paper piecing as well.
- Make card base from Ocean Mist CS. 5" square.
- Mat Lemon Drop, White and Patterned Paper, add stitches.
- Die-cut and emboss a piece of White CS using Fleur de Lis Square Nestabilities.
- Die-cut a piece of PP using Square Nestabilities. Ink all edges and adhere it to Fleur de Lis piece, add stitches.
- Tie on ribbon, create a bow and add a button.
- Stamp images on White CS, color them with Copic Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Circle Nestabilities. Stamp sentiment.
- Add Glitter to sun and Crystal Lacquer to heart, windows and door. Set to dry.
- Add it to card with Pop Dots.
- Cardstock: Ocean Mist, White, Lemon Drop (GKD)
- Stamps: Home is (GKD)
- Patterned paper: Blissful (Authentique), Honey Cake (My Mind's Eye)
- Ink: Faded Jeans Distress, Vintage Photo Distress (Rangers), Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko).
- Embellishments: Yellow Seam Binding Ribbon, Blue Button (GKD), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger), Lemon Drop Twine (The Twinery),
- Accessories: Fleur de Lis Squares, Squares and Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Pop dots, glue dots, Crystal Lacquer, Scor-tape, Sponges, Sewing machine.
All the items in bold can be found at Gina K. Designs Store.
Now, are you ready for more inspiration?! Visit the DT blogs listed below and leave a comment for your chance to win a set of your choice!!
Have fun hopping!