- Trace your front and back of your frame on Fabric tape and Patterned Paper. Cover your front with fabric tape and the back with PP.
- Stamp snowflakes in White Craft Ink (from Very Merry Christmas)and sentiment (from Celebrate the Season) in Black Soot Distress Ink.
- Adhere lace around front window. Add a couple of rhinestones.
- Mat White Cs and sticky paper, stamp snowflakes (from Blessed is the season) in Faded Jeans Distress Ink and snowman (from Celebrate the Season) in Memento Tuxedo Black. Die-cut snowflakes with Circle Nestabilities.
- Color snowman and cut it out.
- Adhere twine on the back of snowflakes and adhere it to frame. Add White pearls .
- Adhere snowman to frame.
- Add liquid pearl to center of every stamp snowflake.
- Adhere Lace tape all around the frame.
|Click picture for a bigger look.|
- Cardstock: White (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Celebrate The Season, Blessed is the Season, Very Merry Christmas (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Faded Jeans Distress, Black Soot Distress (Ranger Industries), White Craft (JoAnn's)
- Embellishments: White Pearls (GKD), White Opal Liquid Pearls, Caribbean Twine (The Twinery), White Lace Tape (Love My Tapes), Clear Rhinestones.
- Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Pop dots, Bright Pink Leather Fabric Tape (Love My Tapes), Wood frame (Craft Warehouse), Copic markers.
All the items in bold can be found at Gina K. Designs Store.
Head on over to Carolina's blog to see what she's sharing with you today!
Hope you like my creation!
Have fun hopping :)