Our challenge this week is all about "Masculine Projects".
Our challenge this time is sponsored by "Graphic 45" and 1 lucky winner will win a Paper & Stamps from G45!!!
Here is my take on the challenge:
- Makce card base from cardstock.
- Cut an Ivory panel, ink all edges, stamp saying and adhere it to card.
- Position a square and circle die on a piece of Ocean Mist Cardstock. Create a window panel. Stamp images randomly, ink all edges and adhere it to card with foam tape.
- Stamp a guitar image, cut it out and adhere it to card.
- Add twine.
- Cardstock: In the Navy, Ocean Mist, Ivory (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Live Life Loud (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Faded Blue Distress, Tea Dye Distress, Tumbled Glass Distress (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: Caribbean Twine (The twinery).
- Accessories: Square and Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Foam tape, Sponges.
Now, head over to Laurel's blog and enjoy her wonderful creation.
The deadline for this challenge is 11.59pm PST on Friday, August 26, 2011. For more details, some fabulous design team inspiration and to link up your projects, click here
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!