Our challenge this week is all about "Back to School Projects" and it is sponsored by "Your Next Stamp"!!!
Here is my take on the challenge:
- Make card from Blue cardstock. 5" square.
- Cut a panel from White cardstock (4.75" square).
- Cut a panel from Ocean Mist Cardstock (4.5" square), ink all edges, emboss it and add stitches. Mat this with White panel.
- Add eyelets and twine.
- Stamp image onto White Cardstock, color it with Copic Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Square Nestabilities. Adhere it to card.
- Stamp sentiment. Adhere it to card with foam tape.
- Cardstock: Navy Blue, Ocean Mist, White (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: School, Sports, Spirit! (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Faded Jeans Distress (Ranger Industries).
- Embellishments: Blue eyelets, Jute twine.
- Accessories: Embossing folder, Square nestabilities (Spellbinders), Copic Markers, Sewing machine, Pop dots. Scor-tape.
The deadline for this challenge is 11.59pm PST on Friday, September 3, 2011. For more details, some fabulous design team inspiration and to link up your projects, click here
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!