The Decorative Basket Collection is a definite must have for all crafters. This collection features classic basket images that will be a "go to" set time after time. You can arrange endless styles of flowers into these baskets, use them for party favors, harvest baskets, Christmas baskets...the possibilities are endless. This collection features 5 new precut stamp sets and one exclusive Heartfelt Creations die manufactured by Spellbinders.
Love you bunches Card:
Heartfelt Creations and HC Store Products:
- HCPC 3412 Botanical Floral Basket Pre-Cut Set.
- HCD 710 Oval Window Die.
- Oval Nestabilities.
- Gold Gala Glitz.
- Brown Gala Glitz.
- Grand Calibur.
- Crystal Lacquer
- Cardtsock: Ivory, White (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress, Dried Marigold Distress (Ranger Industries)
- Accessories: Foam tape, Sponges, Seam Binding Ribbon (Etsy), Copic Markers: R20, R22, V01, V12, V17, E21, E33, YR20, Y35, YR000.
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock. A2 size.
- Emboss and stencil front of card with Oval Window Die (stencil it with Dried Marigold Ink).
- Stamp basket image from HCPC 3412 Botanical Floral Basket Pre-Cut Set on White cardstock and color with it Copic Markers.
- Cut out image and adhere it to card with foam tape. Add Gold and Brown Gala Glitz to flowers and Crystal Lacquer to fern leaves.
- Stamp sentiment on Ivory cardstock in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Oval Nestabilities.
- Tie on ribbon and make a double bow.
- Add Sentiment to card with foam tape.
- HCD 714 Decorative Layered Basket Die.
- HCD 701 Posy Patch Die.
- HCPC 3414 Belated Birthday Wished Pre-Cut Set.
- Grand Calibur.
- Poinsettia Dewdrops.
- Label 8 Nestabilities.
- Zip Dry Paper Glue.
- Cardstock: White, Chocolate Brown, Hot Red (GKD)
- Paper: GCD Collection.
- Ink: Walnut Stain Distress, Aged Mahogany Distress, Worn Lipstick Distress, Crushed Olive Distress (Ranger Industries).
- Accessories: White Stain Ribbon (Offray), Flower Border Punch (Martha Stewart).
- Cut a piece of White Cardstock 4.25" x 11". Score it at 5" and 8.5"
- Add patterned paper on each panel. Ink all the edges of patterned paper first.
- Die-cut baskets on Red and Chocolate Brown Cardstock. Glue them together and adhere them on front of card. Stamp waevy leave and die-cut. Adhere it to basket.
- Die-cut Posy Patch flowers and ink all edges. Create a flower and adhere it to front of basket. Add a green dewdrop.
- Punch a piece of Patterned paper, ink all edges and adhere it to inside panel.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil a Label piece. Stamp sentiment and adhere it to card.
- Tie on ribbon and make a bow.
Hope you like my projects!
Have a great day!!