Anyway, today I have a Thank you card for you. StampTV is launching a brand new challenge "CASE the DT", this time we are casing AJ Otto. I personally love AJ's clean and simple designs, I got inspired by this card. You can see her wonderful gallery HERE. Hope you can play along with us too!
I also got inspired by few challenges from blogland.
- Color inspirations: MFW "Tuesday Trigger"
- Crazy 4 Challenges: Twine
- Speedy the Cat Friends: Buttons.
- Make card base from White CS.
- Mat Smokey Slate CS and Patterned Paper. Ink all edges of PP. Add stitches and add to card.
- Cut a piece of Lemon Drop CS (4" x 2"), emboss piece using Seeing Dots embossing folder, ink all edges and adhere it to card.
- Stamp saying from Versatile Verses Set on White CS in Black Soot Distress Ink. Stamp Oval frame in Faded Jeans Distress Ink. Die-cut and emboss piece using Oval Nestabilities Dies.
- Adhere Oval piece to card with Pop Dots.
- Stamp dots from Timeless textures Set on White Paper flowers. Adhere flowers to card with glue dots.
- Tie twine on button and adhere them to flowers with glue dots.
- Cardstock: Smokey Slate, White, Lemon Drop (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: Springtime (Echo Park Paper)
- Stamps: Versatile Verses, Timeless Textures (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Black Soot Distress, Dried Marigold Distress, Tumbled Glass Distress (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: White Prima flowers, Yellow Mix Buttons, Turquoise mix buttons, Lemon Drop & Caribbean Twine (The twinery)
- Accessories: Seeing Spots Embossing folder, Cuttlebug, Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing machine, Pop dots, Large Glue dots, Sponges, Scor-tape
Hope you like it!
Have a great day.