Thursday, June 23

Stamp It Card Publication

Hello my friends! Hope you are having a great day! Me, well not so much, my allergies are getting worse and worse every day, honestly I don't know what to do, the medicine makes me really drowsy and I spend time sleeping and with no much energy to anything else.
Anyway, I don't have a card for you today (kind of), but I want to show you the cards I have in July/August Stamp It Cards Magazine. I got 3 cards published there using Gina K. Designs and Heartfelt Creations Stamps.

I took some pictures of my cards from the magazine, not the best pictures, but here they are:





This magazine has a lot of beautiful creations!
Hope you like them :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you are not feeling well. Take care of yourself - my allergies were so bad, they turned into a sinus infection and then bronchitis (5 weeks). Beautiful cards. Congratulations on THREE being published. But I think every card you make should be published. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    I'm so sorry that your allergies are getting the best of you ~ Hope you're feeling better real soon!

    CONGRATS on the pubs with your amazing cards! WooHoo!!! I love seeing your cards in the mags...you are so deserving!

    Take care,
    Barb G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thrill to be published. so happy for you. Get well soon, your craft room and your fans are rooting for you to be well and create again.

    ReplyDelete