Thursday, June 23, 2011

Stamp It Card Publication

Hello my friends! Hope you are having a great day! Me, well not so much, my allergies are getting worse and worse every day, honestly I don't know what to do, the medicine makes me really drowsy and I spend time sleeping and with no much energy to anything else.
Anyway, I don't have a card for you today (kind of), but I want to show you the cards I have in July/August Stamp It Cards Magazine. I got 3 cards published there using Gina K. Designs and Heartfelt Creations Stamps.

I took some pictures of my cards from the magazine, not the best pictures, but here they are:





This magazine has a lot of beautiful creations!
Hope you like them :)

3 comments:

Marsha said...

I'm so sorry you are not feeling well. Take care of yourself - my allergies were so bad, they turned into a sinus infection and then bronchitis (5 weeks). Beautiful cards. Congratulations on THREE being published. But I think every card you make should be published. I love your work.

Barb Ghig said...

Hi there,
I'm so sorry that your allergies are getting the best of you ~ Hope you're feeling better real soon!

CONGRATS on the pubs with your amazing cards! WooHoo!!! I love seeing your cards in the mags...you are so deserving!

Take care,
Barb G.

Lynne said...

What a thrill to be published. so happy for you. Get well soon, your craft room and your fans are rooting for you to be well and create again.

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS