I just want to share something a little bit personal, I've been feeling under the weather. Why? I miss my family very much, I have 1 sister who lives in the States and then my whole family is in Peru. I haven't been able to go there in almost 6 years and although I talk to them often, it is not the same :( I hope soon I can say I am going to PERU!! and have the best time of my life, but for now, I will be here sharing with you my projects and my happiness with paper crafts.
I want to show you a card that I made for the Gina K. June Release on StampTV. The saying says a lot, pretty much how I feel today.
- Make card from Cranberry Tart CS.
- Mat Ivory CS and Patterned Paper, add stitches and adhere it to card.
- Stamp image from the new Elegant Elements Set in Pearl Poppy Ink. Die-cut and emboss image with Square Nestabilities. Add pearl in the center.
- Die-cut a couple of tags from Fancy Tags Dies in Ivory CS. Cut them out and position them behind image. Adhere it to card with Foam tape.
- Stamp sentiment, die-cut and emboss it with Fancy Tags Dies. Adhere it to card with foam tape. Add pearls in each corner.
- Cardstock: Cranberry Tart, Ivory (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: For the record (Echo Park Paper)
- Stamps: Elegant Elements (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Pearl Poppy Ink. (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Pearls.
- Accessories: Square Nestabilities, Fancy Tags (Spellbinders), Foam tape, Sewing machine, Scor-tape.
Have an awesome day!
PS: Check out this post, this made me very happy today :)