Anyway, I have a really cute mini card for you today. I got inspired by the new Mix it up Monday Challenge over at "StampTV : Wear your White!!
- Die-cut 2 pieces of White CS using Label 3 Nestabilities. Emboss 1 piece (for your front). Also, create a window using Oval Nestabilities, emboss it as well.
- Stamp images from Buds and Vases in opposite corners in Memento Tuxedo Black, color images with inks
- Ink all edges.
- Add pearls and ribbon to front of card.
- Stamp sentiment inside and stamp image on right bottom corner in Antique Linen Ink.
- Score back of you card, about 1", add Scor-tape and adhere it to front of your card.
- Cardstock: White (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Buds and Vases (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Sweet Plum (Tsukineko), Worn Lipstick Distress, Antique Linen Distress (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: Pearls, White Ribbon (Gina K. Designs)
- Accessories: Label 3 Nestabilities, Oval Nestabilities, Mini Mister (Ranger Industries), Scor-tape, Scor-buddy, Fabri-tac, Sponges.
Have a great day!!