I was blogging this morning and I found this cute sketch from Skipping Stones. I think this sketch has a lot of possibilities.
- Make card from Ivory CS.
- Cut a piece of Ivory CS 5" x 3.75". Score each side and punch each corner. Ink all edges.
- Stamp image and sentiment.
- Tie Baker's twine on.
- Add Pearl to image.
- Adhere piece to card with foam tape.
- Cardstock: Ivory (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Garden Silhouettes (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Tea Dye, Walnut Stain (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: Pearl (GKD), Baker's Twine (The twinery)
- Accessories: Scor-buddy (Scor-Pal), Mini glue dots, Foam tape, Sponges.
Have a great day!