- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Punch out flower border onto Patterned Paper and adhere it to front card. Tie on ribbon.
- Die-cut yellow cardstock using Eyelet Circle Nestabilities. Adhere it to card.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color image with Copic Markers.
- Die-cut and emboss image using Circle Nestabilities. Adhere it to card with foam tape.
- Add Stickles to flowers.
- Stamp sentiment in White CS in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it using Label 8 Nestabilities. Adhere it to card. Add yellow paper flower.
I am submitting this card to:
- Play Date Cafe: Colors: Red, Orange/Yellow, White
Have a fantastic Day!