So, for today I am featuring 2 new set from this collection.
It's your Birthday
- HCPC3394 Classic Bella Rose Pre-Cut Set
- HCPC 3388 Spring Cardinals PreCut Set
- Bella Rose Die
- Decorative Butterfly - Border Die
- Others: Oval Nestabilities, Beaded Oval Nestabilities, Foam tape, Pink Ribbon, Grand Calibur.
- Make card base from White cardstock, size 4.25" x 5.5". Die-cut a beaded oval, emboss and stencil it as well, adhere it to card.
- Die-cut a piece of Patterned Paper from Butterfly Garden Collection (Pink Paislee), emboss and stencil it with Oval Nestabilities. Adhere it to card with foam tape.
- Stamp Rose from HCPC3394 Classic Bella Rose Pre-Cut Set on White Cardstock in Versamark ink, add Gold embossing powder and heat it up. After it cools off, die-cut image using Bella Rose Die. Adhere image to card with foam tape.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Vintage Photo Ink, die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Oval Nestabilities.
- Die-cut a piece of Pink cardstock using Border die, adhere it to card.
- Tie on ribbon.
- HCPC 3393 Tea with Bella Pre-cut Set
- Other: Cardstock: Coredinations (Katydid, Rose embroidery); White (GKD); Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Prismacolor Pencils: 911, 912, 922, 926, 937, 941, 946, 904); Star Dust Stickles; Pearls, Yellow, Satin Ribbon, Butterfly Garden Patterned Paper (Pink Paislee), Zip Dry Paper Glue.
- Make card base from Katydid Cardstock, 5.25" square.
- Mat a piece of Rose Embroidery Cardstock (5" square) and Patterned Paper, ink alle dges on Patterned Paper and add stitches.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color it with Prismacolor Pencils (911, 912, 922, 926, 937, 941, 946, 904). Add stickles to rose and leaves.
- Mat image piece with Rose Embroidery Cardstock, ink all edges on image piece, add stitches. Distress all edges.
- Punch out side right side of image piece, add Yellow Ribbon and adhere it to card.
- Add Pearls.
- Inside: Cut a piece of 4.75" square white Cardstock, add a strip of patterned paper, ink all edges. Stamp sentiment and adhere it to card
Would you like to win this wonderful collection? Leave a comment here on this post and also on the Heartfelt Creations blog, you can visit also all the DT blogs for more chance to win, on May 17 one lucky person will win the entire release valued at $149.99. The winner will be announced on the HC blog on May 18.
Have fun hoping!
Have a great day!!