Sunday, May 8

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello my friends! I wish you all are having a great Mother's Day! full with blessings.

I lost my mom almost 25 years ago and I miss her every single day. I know she lives in a precious and wonderful place, but I have my days when it hits more and today it is one of those days.

So, for you my wonderful friends I made this card, enjoy your day :)


The saying is for the new collection from Heartfelt Creations, this set is called Sentiments for Mom


 

Hope you have a great day!
God bless you all
Giovana

3 comments:

  1. A very touching post! Love the innovative, classy cards you create! Happy Mother's Day to YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Giovana ~ I am so sorry that this day is sad for you... Thank you so much for your kind words ~ May God bless you each and every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Giovana! Good thing that you have your joy filled memories!

    God bless you today!

    ReplyDelete