Happy Father's Day!
- Make card base from Kraft Cardstock. A2 size (4.25" x 5.5")
- Cut a piece of Cardtsock and Patterned Paper, distressed all edges of PP. Mat it with CS and add stitches.
- Add Jute Ribbon .
- Stamp image on White CS in Tuxedo Black Ink. Color image with Copic Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Rectangle Nestabilities. Add Jute twine on left corner. Adhere it to card with foam tape.
- Stamp sentiment on White CS in Tuxedo Black ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Label 8 Nestabilities. Adhere it to card.
- Cardstock: Kraft, Ocean Mist, White (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: Road Map (October Afternoon)
- Stamps: Shining Light (Sweet'n Sassy Stamps)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Bashful Blue (SU), Vintage Photo Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: Jute Ribbon, Jute twine (GKD)
- Accessories: Rectangle Nestabilities, Label 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing machine, Sponges, Copic Markers.
Have a great day!