Celebrate in Style
- Make card from White cardstock.
- Mat Wild Dandelion and Patterned Paper (from the new StampTV kit), ink all edges of PP and add zig zag stitches. Adhere to card.
- Die-cut and emboss a piece of Wild Dandelion using Label 3 Nestabilities.
- Stamp image on White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Stamp the image twice on Patterned Paper, add some shade with Copic Markers. Cut them out and glue first image, then glue only top part of second image, add small pop dots on bottom part. Add Star Dust Stickles on top of dress. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Circle Nestabilities.
- Adhere image to Label die-cut. Adhere to card with Pop Dots.
- Add Pearls in each corner.
- Stamp sentiment on White cardstock in Vintage Photo Distress. Die-cut, emboss and stencil with Fancy Tags Dies. Adhere to card with Foam tape.
- Add Seam binding Ribbon.
- Cardstock: White, Wild Dandelion (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: From StampTV kit.
- Stamp: Celebrate in Style.
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger Industries).
- Embellishments: White Seam Binding Ribbon, Pearls, Flower Rhinestone (HA), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger).
- Accessories: Label 3 Nestabilities, Circle Nestabilities, Fancy Tags Dies (Spellbinders), Glue dots, Pop dots, Sewing machine, Sponges.
- Make card from Lemon Drop Cardstock.
- Create a front base with White Cardstock and Patterned Paper. Punch bottom corners. Ink all edges.
- Adhere ribbon and folds. TIP: In order to make a perfect smooth fold, after folding your ribbon, add tiny bits of Fabric-Tac Adhesive, it dries really fast and makes your fold nice and even :)
- Tie twine bow in button and adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Stamp image on White cardstock, use Glue pad, add glitter.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Label 8 Nestabilities.
- Cardstock: Lemon Drop, White (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: Cosmo Cricket.
- Stamps: Stenciled Silhouettes.
- Ink: Ginger (Ranger), Glue Pad (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Dandelion Grosgrain Ribbon (Gina K. Designs), Green Button (Gina K. Designs), Green twine, Antique Rose Glitter (Art Glitter)
- Accessories: Label 8 Nestabilities (SPellbinders), Glue dots, Pop Dots, Sponges
For even more samples of these new sets, please visit each of the GKD Design Team blogs listed below and leave a comment. The more blogs you comment on, the more chances you have of winning! Tomorrow, Gina will announce on her blog the randomly chosen winners who will each win one of these fabulous new stamp sets!
- Gina K
- Giovana Smith -----> You are HERE!
- Janice Whiting
- Jennie Harper
- Lee Murphy
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Michelle Woerner
- Sharon Harnist
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Valerie Stangle
- Vicki Dutcher
- AJ Otto
- Carolina Buchting
- Cathy Tidwell
- Colleen Schaan
- Deb Felts
- Emily Giovanni
Have fun hopping :)
PS: Today is my sweet Rebecca's birthday!! She is turning 7! I am a proud mama :)