- Make card from White Cardstock.
- Mat Ocean Mist CS and PP. Add stitches.
- Punch border of White CS, add PP and stitches, ink all edges. Adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Tie ribbon around and add pearl.
- Stamp butterfly on White Cardstock in Tea Dye Distress. Add Vintage Photo Distress Ink in all borders. Stamp a couple more and cut them out.
- Die-cut image, emboss and stencil image with Label 3 Nestabilities.
- Add extra butterflies to main image. Add pearl.
- Cardstock: White, Ocean Mist (GKD)
- Stamps: Springtime Silhouettes StampTV Kit (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: Wanted (Cosmo Cricket), Letter from Paris (Webster's Pages)
- Ink: Tea Dye, Vintage Photo (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: Pink ribbon (etsy), Pearls.
- Accessories: Label 3 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sponges, Glue dots, Scor-tape, Sewing machine, Border Punch (Martha Stewart)
- Gina K
- AJ Otto
- Carolina Buchting
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Donna Baker
- Emily Giovanni
- Giovana Smith
- Janice Whiting
- Jennie Harper
- Lee Murphy
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Michelle Woerner
- Nina Brackett
- Sharon Harnist
- Suzanne Dean
- Tami Mayberry
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Valerie Stangle
- Vicki Dutcher
Thanks for stopping by.