So you can create anything life related, funny or love themed for this week's challenge.
This week our sponsor is "Penny Black" who is giving 2 lucky winners some Clear and Wood Stamps!!
I created a Love card.
- Make card from White Cardstock.
- Cut a piece of Pink Cardstock (3" x 5.5"), punch out sides and ink all edges.
- Cut a piece of Patterned Paper and adhere to Pink CS. Cut thin pieces of Green Patterned Paper and adhere to each side. Add zig-zag stitches.
- Stamp Sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Stamp image on White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color it with Copic Markers. Die-cut this piece with Label 8 Nestabilities.
- Add Pink Satin Ribbon.
- Cardstock: White, Innocent Pink (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Material Girl (Cosmo Cricket), Clothesline (Little Yellow Bicycle).
- Stamps: Where your heart is (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger).
- Embellishments: Pink Satin Ribbon (Offray)
- Accessories: Border Punch (Recollections), Label 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing machine, Copic Markers, Scor-tape, Foam tape, Sponges.
The deadline for this challenge is 11.59pm PST on Friday, 18 February 2011. For more details, some fabulous design team inspiration and to link up your projects, click here.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!