This week our challenge is sponsored by Oh My Crafts! and one lucky winner will win $15.00 Gift Certificate !!
For my card I got inspired by the Sketch on pag.68 from Go to Sketches.
Thanks so much
- Make card from cardstock.
- Mat Pink Cardstock and Patterned Paper. Ink edges of PP.
- Punch a border. Adhere to card and add stitches.
- Stamp circles onto border. Tie Twine around and create a bow.
- Stamp sentiment onto Patterned Paper.
- Stamp flowers and leaves on White cardstock, cut them out and adhere them to card wtih Glue dots.
- Cardstock: White (Colorbok), Pink (DCWV)
- Stamps: Mimosa (SEI)
- Ink: Walnut Stain, Worn Lipstick, Peeled Paint (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Pink Rhinestone (Kaisercraft), Twine (The Twinery).
- Accessories: Flower Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Sewing machine, Sponges, Glue dots.