You can find all information about all the new sets released at the Heartfelt Creations Blog and also the new Oval Window Die, this die is to die for :)
Happy Easter Card
- Make card base from White cardstock. Emboss front of card with Swiss Dots embossing folder. Ink all edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Stamp Lilies from HCPC 3370 Easter Lilies PreCut Set, color them with Copic Markers : E21, YG95, 0.
- Stamp sentiment from HCPC 3366 Wrought Iron Cross PreCut Set in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Die-cut image using Oval Nestabilities, emboss and stencil as well.
- Die-cut frame using HCD 710 Decorative Oval Window Die in Gold Cardstock.
- Attach image on frame. Add Crystal Lacquer to Lilies and set to dry.
- Add Cream Ribbon to card. Adhere frame with foam tape
- Cardstock: White, Good as Gold (GKD)
- Stamps: HCPC 3370 Easter Lilies PreCut Set, HCPC 3366 Wrought Iron Cross PreCut Set (Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukienko), Vinatge Photo Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Cream Satin Ribbon (LSS), Copper Stickles (Ranger).
- Accessories: Oval Window Die (Heartfelt Creations), Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Swiss Dots Embossing folder (Provo Craft), Cuttlebug, Grand Calibur (Spellbinders), Scor-tape, Copic markers, Sponges, Foam tape.
Vintage Cross Card:
- Make a card Base from Ivory Cardstock. A2 size.
- Mat a piece of Kraft CS and Ivory. First, dry embossed the Ivory CS with Swiss Dots folder, Ink all edges and add stitches. Adhere to card.
- Stamp Cross onto Ivory Cardstock in Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Color it with Copic Markers: E11, E31, E33, E35, Y13, Y17, YG95.
- Tie ribbon around bottom card.
- Cut out image and adhere to card with foam tape.
- Add Crystal Lacquer to center flower and leaves. Set to dry
- Cardstock: Ivory, Kraft
- Stamps: HCPC 3365 Decorative Vintage Cross PreCut Set. (Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Cream Satin Ribbon (LSS).
- Accessories: Swiss Dots Embossing folder, Cuttlebug, Sewing machine, Crystal Lacquer, Copic Markers, Foam tape, Sponges.
Have a great day!!