My inspiration for this card comes from Tuesday Trigger and other several blog challenges.
- Make card base from White Cardstock. (5.5" x 4.25")
- Cut a piece of Pink Cardstock (5.25" x 4"), cut a piece of Patterned Paper (4 7/8" x 3.75"), ink all edges and mat together. Cut out stripes of Melon Cardstock (1.5"x 4 7/8" and 2" x 3.25"). Adhere to patterned paper and add straight stitches.
- Stamp image onto White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color it with Copic Markers. Die-cut it with Rectangle Nestabilities, emboss and stencil.
- Stamp sentiment in Espresso Ink.
- Add image with foam tape.
- Stick ribbon around, make a bow and add it.
- Add Paper roses.
- Cover colored hands with Crystal Lacquer and set to dry.
- Cardstock: White (GKD), TuTu Pink (Bazzill), Melon (Colorbok)
- Patterned Paper: Pastels (Colobok)
- Stamps: Where your Heart is (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Espresso (Ranger), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Pink Satin Ribbon (Offray), Paper roses (Recollections).
- Accessories: Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Grand Calibur (Spellbinder), Sewing machine, Sponges, Foam tape, Scor-tape, Copic Markers.
- Card Patterns : Sketch.
- City Crafters: All you need is LOVE.
- Speedy the Cat: Valentines
- Tuesday Throwdown: Stitching.
- Flourishes "Timeless Tuesday": Valentine
Have a great and blessed day.