Anyway, I have a "Clean & Simple" card for you today. For this card I used "Little Critters" set from Gina K. Designs. This set was just released last Thursday :)
- Make card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock (4" x 5.25"), dry emboss 3/4 part with Textile folder.
- Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Add 3 pearls.
- Tie ribbon around and adhere to card.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color it with Copic Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece using Rectangle Nestabilities.
- Adhere to card with Foam tape. Add Copper Stickles to tulips.
- Cardstock: White (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Little Critters (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: White Organza Ribbon (Gina K. Designs), Pearls (Gina K. Designs) Hodgepodge Hardware (SU), Copper Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Cuttlebug, Textile embossing folder, Copic Markers, Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Foam tape, Scor-tape.
Thanks for stopping by.