Live Life Loud. This set is wonderful for teenagers and non-teenagers too! It has fun images and wonderful sentiments and has been illustrated by the wonderful Tami Mayberry.
Party Like a ROCK STAR!!
- Make card from Ivory Cardstock. Card size: 4.25" x 5.5"
- Cut a piece of Kraft cardstock, distress and ink all edges.
- Mat a piece of Wine with everything Cardstock and Patterned Paper. Distress all edges of CS. Adhere to card.
- Cut a piece of Wine with everything and Ivory Cardstock. Distress edges of Wine CS. On Ivory Cardstock stamp Circles image in Antique Linen Distress and Note Music image in Cranberry Ink. Mat with Wine piece and adhere to card.
- Add Jute Ribbon around.
- Stamp sentiment on Ivory Cardstock in Cranberry Ink.
- Stamp guitar on Ivory Cardstock and cut it out. Add Crystal Lacquer. Add it to card.
- Add brads.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Wine with everything, Kraft (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: DCWV
- Stamps: Live Life Loud (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Antique Linen Distress (Ranger), Cranberry.
- Embellishments: Jute Ribbon, Brads.
- Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Distresser, Foam tape, Scor-tape.
Christ is Risen: This set is beautiful, the images and sentiments are just perfect for all your Easter cards, and has been illustrated by the talented Nina Brackett.
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock. Card size : 4.25" x 5.5"
- Mat a piece of Chocolate Brown and Kraft Cardstock. Ink and distress edges of Kraft piece. Dry emboss 3/4 of Kraft piece with Swiss Dots folder. Add ribbon and Lace around. Add 3 Gold Nailheads.
- Stamp image and sentiment on Ivory cardstock in Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Stamp sentiment in Ginger Ink.
- Color the image with Chalk Inks (I used Q-tips to add different shades of Green Poppy and Yellow Ink)
- Add UTEE and heat it up at least 3 times. Then create the Cracked Glass.
- Add to card base with Foam tape.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Chocolate Brown, Kraft (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Christ is Risen (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger), Assorted Chalk Inks.
- Embellishments: Ivory Satin Ribbon, Lace Ribbon, Gold Nailheads.
- Accessories: Swiss Dots Embossing folder, Cuttlebug, UTEE, Scor-tape, Foam tape.
Hope you like my creations! Now hop over to the check out the creations from the DT.
- AJ Otto
- Asela Hopkins
- Carolina Buchting
- Carolyn King
- Cathy Tidwell
- Colleen Schaan
- Deb Felts
- Donna Baker
- Emily Giovanni
- Gina K
- Giovana Smith
- Janice Whiting
- Jennie Harper
- Lee Murphy
- Michelle Woerner
- Nina Brackett
- Tami Mayberry
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
Tomorrow, Gina will annouce 4 randomly chosen winners who will each win one of these fabulous new stamp sets!
Thanks so much for stopping by!