Little Critters: This pretty sets has been ilustrated by the talented Theresa Momber and has cute images.
Here for you.
- Make card from cardstock. Card size 4.25" x 5.5"
- Mat a piece of Red Hot Cardstock with Polka Dot Patterned paper. Ink edges of PP.
- Add a piece of Red Hot Cardstock and add stitches.
- Adhere a piece of Red patterned Paper and add stitches.
- Tie White Organdy Ribbon around. Make a bow and add to card.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in memento Tuxedo Black. Color it with Copic Markers. Die-cut emboss and stencil image with Circle Nestabilities. Adhere to card with Foam tape.
- Stamp sentiment on White Cardtsock in Memento Rich Cocoa Ink. Cut it out and create and banner. Adhere to card with Foam tape.
- Add Crystal Lacquer to mushroom image and set to dry.
- Add a couple of Gold Nailheads to the right bottom.
- Cardstock: White, Red Hot (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: Colorbok, Cosmo Cricket.
- Stamps: Little Crickets (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: White Organdy Ribbon (GKD), Nailhead adhesive (GKD).
- Accessories: Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing machine, Sponges, Foam tape, Copic Markers, Crystal Lacquer, Scor-tape.
Chocolate Bunnies: This set great for Easter time, the bunnies are pure cuteness :) This set has been ilustrated by Asela Hopkins.
- Make card from White Cardstock. Card size: 4.25" x 5.5"
- Mat Green Grass Cardstock with Patterned Paper. Ink edges on PP. Add stitches.
- Cut a piece of Patterned Pater, punch border, ink edges and add to card. Add zig-zag stitches.
- Tie Yellow Satin Ribbon around and make a bow.
- Die-cut and emboss a piece of Lemon Drop Cardstock and patterned Paper with Circle Nestabilities. Adhere to card.
- Add a couple of Paper Roses.
- Stamp bunnies on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color them with Copic Markers. Cut them out and add Crystal Lacquer, set aside to dry.
- Stamp sentiment on Patterned Paper in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Add some Clear Rhinestones on right top corner.
- After bunnies are dried, add some foam tape and adhere to card.
- Cardstock: White, Grass Green, Lemon Drop (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: Colobok, Cosmo Cricket.
- Stamps: Chocolate Bunnies (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Yellow Satin Ribbon, Paper flowers, Clear Rhinestones (GKD).
- Accessories: Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Border Punch, Sewing machine, Foam tape, Sponges, Glue dots, Crystal Lacquer, Copic Markers.
Hope you like my cards, now for more inspiration head over to the rest of the DT members and enjoy their creations :)
- AJ Otto
- Asela Hopkins
- Carolina Buchting
- Carolyn King
- Cathy Tidwell
- Colleen Schaan
- Deb Felts
- Donna Baker
- Emily Giovanni
- Gina K
- Giovana Smith
- Janice Whiting
- Jennie Harper
- Lee Murphy
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Michelle Woerner
- Suzanne Dean
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
(Taken from Gina's blog) Would you like to win one of these fun sets?Here's what to do- Visit each of the blogs listed above and leave a comment, (including Gina's blog.) The more blogs you comment on, the more chances you have of winning!
Tomorrow, Gina will annouce 4 randomly chosen winners who will each win one of these fabulous new stamp sets!