Spring Basket: This set has beautiful images, super fun to color too :)
Tulip Basket Card:
- Make card base from White Cardstock. Card size: 5" x 5"
- Dry-emboss a piece of Red Hot Cardstock with Swiss Dots folder. Ink all edges and adhere to card.
- Stamp image onto White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Stamp an extra image and color them with Copic Markers.
- Die-cut and emboss image with Circle Nestabilities. Cut out tulips from second image. Add lace to basket and add tulip with foam tape. Cover tulips with Crystal Lacquer.
- For the border frame, die-cut the big die from Fleur de Lis dies and the coordinate corner (8 times) in Patterned Paper. Add the big square behind your image, then add the little corners.
- Add Pearls in each corner.
|Inside of card|
- Cardstcok: White, Red Hot (GKD)
- Paper: Jovial (BasicGrey)
- Stamps: Spring Basket (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger), Pink.
- Embellishments: Lace, Pearls.
- Accessories: Fleur de Lis Dies, Circle Nestabilities, Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Grand Calibur, Swiss Dots embossing folder, Cuttlebug, Copic Markers, Foam tape.
Welcome Little One.
- Make card base from White cardstock. Card size: 4.25" x 5.5"
- Cut a piece of Lemon Drop Cardstock and dry emboss 3/4 of it with Spots & Dots folder. Ink all edges. Mat this piece with Ocean Mist cardstock. Emboss a small piece of Ocean Mist and punch 1 border. Add it to previous piece, add ribbon and stitches all around.
- Stamp sentiment in Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
- Stamp image twice on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color images with Copic markers. Cut out second image and add it to main image with foam tape. Cover it wit Crystal Lacquer.
- Add button.
- Cardstock: White, Ocean Mist, Lemon Drop (GKD)
- Stamps: Basket Blessings (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger).
- Embellishments: Turquoise Mix Button Jar (GKD), Jute twine, Dandelion Grosgrain Ribbon (GKD)
- Accessories: Spots & Dots embossing folder (Provo-craft), Cuttlebug, Flower Border Punch, Sewing machine, Crystal Lacquer, Scor-tape, Foam tape.
Hope you like my creations!, now for more inspiration using these 2 sets, be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has come up with:
- Carolina Buchting
- Carolyn King
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Donna Baker
- Emily Giovanni
- Gina K
- Giovana Smith -------> You're HERE.
- Janice Whiting
- Jennie Harper
- Lee Murphy
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Nina Brackett
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Valerie Stangle
- Vicki Dutcher