In the afternoon, I created a this card and I hope you like it. The sketch is from Stamp TV Sketch Spotlight 9
- Make card from Ivory Cardstock.
- Cut a piece of red Hot cardstock (3.75" x 4.5"). Cut this piece in diagonal half. Mat this with a piece of Patterned paper.
- Ink all edges on PP and add straight stitches.
- Stamp heart image (twice) on Ivory Cardstock in VersaMark Ink. Add Red Embossing powder and heat it up. Cut out second image.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Large Circle Nestabilities. Mat this piece with a Red Hot piece of cardstock.
- Add cut out image with foam tape. Add Mini Clear Rhinestones.
- Stamp sentiment on Ivory Cardstock in Real red Ink. Die-cut emboss and stencil it with Oval Tag from Fancy Tags Nestabilities.
- Tie ribbon around tag. Add cream embroidery floss to tie ribbon.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Red Hot (GKD)
- Paper: Love Letter (SU)
- Stamps: Hopeful Hearts, Block Greetings (GKD)
- Ink: Versamark (Tsukineko), Real Red (SU), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Clear Rhinestones, Red Satin Ribbon, Cream Embroidery Floss (DMC)
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Fancy Tags Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Red embossing powder, Embossing heat gun, Sponges, Foam tape, Paper Distresser (CTMH).
I am submitting this card to:
- The Shabby Tea Room: White/Cream + Bright.
- Speedy the Cat's Friends: Hearts
- Reasonable Ribbon Ramblings: Heart + Ribbon
- Crazy 4 Challenges: Thank you
- Pal Paper Arts: Inspiration
- Stamp Something: Anything goes.
- There She Goes: Wet Embossing
- Cute Card Thursday: Monochromatic.
- Random Amusing Challenge #100: Using Red
Have a great day/night.