Here are the cards I made.
The Giving Tree
- Make card from Kraft cardstock (A2 size)
- On a piece of Kraft cardstock, stamp tree and snowflakes in Versamark Ink, add White embossing powder and heat it up.
- On a piece of White cardstock, stamp sentiment in Versamark Ink, add Gold Embossing powder and heat it up. Cut this piece, ink edges and adhere it to Kraft piece.
- Mat Kraft piece with a White piece of cardstock. Adhere to card.
- Add some Star Dust Stickles on snowflakes, tree branches and borders.
- Cardstock: Kraft, White (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: The giving tree (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Versamark Ink (Tsukineko), Tea Dye Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: White Embossing powder, Embossing heat gun, Sponges.
- Make ard from Innocent Pink Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a piece of White cardstock (5" x 3.75") Dry embossed bottom part with Swiss Dots folder. Ink all edges. Tie ribbon around and adhere to card.
- Die-cut a rectangle piece on an Innocent Piece and White color cardstock. Adhere them to card.
- Stamp butterflies onto White cardstock in Light Pink Ink, add some Worn Lipstick Distress Ink on the borders and stamp. Cut them out and adhere to white rectangle piece. Add Mini pink Rhinestones.
- Stamp sentiment on Innocent Pink .
- Add rhinestones in every corner.
- Cardstock: Innocent Pink, White (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Light Pink, Red, Worn Lipstick Distres (Ranger)
- Stamp: Nesting (Gina K. Designs)
- Embellishments: Pink Mini Rhinestones, Light Pink Gingham Ribbon (Gina K. Designs)
- Accessories: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots folder, Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sponges, Foam tape, Mini glue dots.
For more inspiration using The Giving Tree and Nesting, be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has come up with.
- AJ Otto
- Asela Hopkins
- Carolina Buchting
- Cathy Tidwell
- Colleen Schaan
- Emily Giovanni
- Gina K
- Giovana Smith -----> You are HERE
- Janice Whiting
- Jennie Harper
- Lee Murphy
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Michelle Woerner
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Valerie Stangle
- Vicki Dutcher
Don't forget to leave a comment in each of the DT blogs for your chance to win one of these 2 new sets!!!
Don't forget that Release Party is this Friday Dec. 2nd over at StampTV!!