This is the card I created using "Lady Baby Bug", so cute!!
- Make card from Pink cardstock.
- Using scallop punch border, punch-out bottom border. Mat it with a piece of Patterned paper. Tie ribbon around and add to card.
- Print digital image and color it with Prismacolor Pencils and Copic Markers. Die-cut image with Label 8 Nestabilities. Print and color a second image, cut-out the wings and adhere to image with foam tape.
- Add glitter to black spots. Add apple button. Adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment and add black rhinestones.
- Cardstock: Blush Blossom (SU), Real Red (SU), White (GP).
- Paper: Just dreamy (My Mind's Eye)
- Stamps: ABC (Studio G)
- Image: Lady Baby Bug (Baby Bud Designs)
- Ink: Real Red (SU), Copic Markers, Prismacolor Pencils.
- Embellishments: Apple button, Black Rhinestones (Kaisercraft), Red Satin Ribbon (Offray), Gray Glitter.
- Accessories: Label 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sponges, Border punch (Fiskars), Foam tape.
Have a great day!
PS: Don't forget about the "Card Drive for Logan and Bekah" You can find all the details and information HERE